Of course they had to use the voice of Morgan Freeman. Only thing missing was the saxophone.
It was a great game Saturday night with nary a dull moment. Congrats to the Rebels as they straight up LSU fair and square.
A website of news, commentary, culture, & jackassery in the Jackson, Mississippi area.
Jackson Jambalaya - Copyright © 2008 · Theme by Brian Gardner · Bloggerized by Zona Cerebral and GirlyBlogger

18 comments:
Hoe do you like me now?
That was excellent!
LSwho? just another game to us. kinda like playing ULM
LOLOLOLLLOL
Just another game? This is laughable. Ole Miss fans have jilted lover syndrome.
Kiffin: 0-26 as a FBS head coach when trailing by 17 or more.
This is great! Lane is probably at his hot yoga class this morning.
Hail Flagship!
This week is the real test for Ole Miss. Did they put everything into that game and leave it all in Oxford? Georgia played LSU in 04. They were made over the two losses to LSU in 2003 so they spent 8 months dissecting Saban's defense and blew out LSU in Athens. They made it their Super Bowl of the year. Problem is, they played Tennessee the next week and well, they left their game with LSU and were upset.
It has been my opinion that scUM’s biggest rivalry was MSU. This is contrary to scUM saying LSUcks is their biggest rival because of Billy Cannon’s (RIP) Halloween run. scUM didn’t want MSU to have the satisfaction that they were truly the biggest rival and that why they said it was LSwho. But this year, there’s no doubt scUM hates Kiffin more than anybody else. It’ll probably stay that way for a few years.
It reminds me of my ex, who did everything in her power to make my life hell after we broke up. GTHOM
This was excellent work by the Shorts team. I appreciate their work, and I appreciate the Kingfish for posting.
Ask Ole Miss fans who they are rooting for October 17th. I’d bet 99.9999999999999% will be rooting for MSU to beat the breaks off LSU. I know I’ll be pulling for the bulldogs. Ole Miss and MSU fans know each other well. I hate losing the egg bowl and hate Starkville in general, but I have nothing against MSU fans or their teams. I can’t say that for LSU, wish nothing but the absolute worst for those idiots.
1:48, Kiffin will probably sitting out his suspension for that game. And yes the dawgs will beat them b/c they will have quit by then
Let's see. October 17. LSU in right hand, MSU in left hand. Balance motion up and down both hands. Going to have to give that some more thought ...
That's a classic!
Superb!
Great job by SEC Shorts. So funny. Hey Kingfish, you are right. Our game this week vs the Gators is a "trap game" for sure, and many Ole Miss fans have been saying that for weeks. I think we prevail, but it will be a fight again in the Swamp. The last time Ole Miss won there was beating Tebow.
Lane was right. He can't win at Ole Miss.
Post a Comment