It's always heartbreaking when one loses a beloved pet. It's even more heartbreaking when those trusted with its remains betray that trust. WAPT reported:
Kingfish note: Mr. Out of State Corporation came in and bought this pet crematorium a few years ago. They jacked up the prices and pretty much had a monopoly in the area.

9 comments:
Ever lost a child or grandchild ? This issue is not in the same universe. Get a shovel and have memorable pet funeral in your back yard. Buy another pet. Had many I loved myself.
Many vets in the area are sending them to Meridian. The place in Jackson is highway robbery now. Before the company bought it they were all very kind. There was a black man that did the cremation. I got to meet him and he gave me a hug. He told me how much respect he had for the animals being cremated. My dog was very small and it was about $100 and included a beautiful carved wooden casket.
He was great.
This is devastating news. Pet Angel performed a private cremation service for my 18 year old Yorkie two years ago. So much for believing I had checked all the boxes with my research into pet crematoriums.
I thought it is common practice that if there are multiple cremations to be done of pets that they are done at once and not individually.
We have a pet cemetery not far from our family cemetery on private family land. Beloved family pets are buried there with their favorite toys and name tags. I guess if you do not have access to land where you can bury your pet, then cremation is your only option. How sad that predators make money off something as sad as the loss of an animal that you loved.
I have had many pets, cats and dogs. Haven’t had one out live me yet. Thank goodness we have them for a bit. They bring a special joy to life. Everyone handles that loss as best as can.
There’s a doc on Netflix about a place doing this with human bodies. They threw a bunch in together n then 🔥
These places and most funeral homes are beneath payday loan companies and used car salesmen on the reliability/trustworthy spectrum.
Post a Comment