Note: Relax folks. Didn't think I had to explicitly say the flyer is a spoof but it is. It's been floating around out there for a few days. He is scheduled to be released on December 9, just in time for Christmas.
Someone is having a shindig today.
A website of news, commentary, culture, & jackassery in the Jackson, Mississippi area.
Jackson Jambalaya - Copyright © 2008 · Theme by Brian Gardner · Bloggerized by Zona Cerebral and GirlyBlogger

31 comments:
Dang. I’m out of town. Wish I’d known sooner.
Straight outta Lowcash
I can't attend this glorious homecoming ... but I would like a tee shirt and a balloon.
From prison?
He didn’t do much time.
Welcome home from the Penn. The only thing missing is the gofundme.
Where has he been?
Has
Had he been away somewhere?
That was quick.
Oh, I forgot, Hinds County public official, bribery, prison…
I hope he don’t stay long.
He has been in prison. Will there be a parade? GoFundMe?
Tie a yellow ribbon around the old Magnolia tree...
That was a damn quick 2.5 years...
Is this where we are in society? Welcome home from prison parties? Must be a cultural thing.
I’m so tired of seeing EVERYTHING being advertised with AI. It’s cheap and sloppy and obviously completely artificial. No I don’t care about this event in particular, but more and more governments and restaurants and politicians are using it and it’s so lazy and unsettling to the viewer. If your restaurant is using it - don’t.
Welcome Home, Convicted Felon !!!
You would think he would be ashamed to show his face in town. Just another low bred.
Are they going to release the balloons too?
Calm down 6:08.
If you ask nicely, Mista Crisler might even give you a t-shirt.
How embarrassing. If you are coming out of prison, have some humility, shut you mouth, but you nose to the grindstone and try to get your life together. This is ridiculous.
I bet he has a job ready for Monday thanks to some government official. Fuck Mississippi!!!!!
All that's missing is a town hall meeting at a local church followed by a balloon release, maybe her honor, the high and lofty police chief has an administrative job for him so he can transition back into local society.
Hopefully none of the ex-con's friends knocked on the wrong door tonight when they came over to party.
Ain’t got no address on the invite. Looked up Our Home on Apple Maps and it showed where I live and ain’t no Marshan Cristler here
6:05-Now that was funny… maybe a parade too!
Wonder what job the Hinds County Board of Supervisors has for him now? Or maybe he can teach a Corrections Course at a nearby College Criminal Justice Program.
Dude has an ego, doesn't he?
I thought this was a news site?
The stupidity and arrogance of Marshand Crisler will be on full display for us all to see again soon. I saw him actively campaigning for sheriff while under criminal indictment at Taste of Mississippi about 3 years ago. I had to do a double take. Most people would stay out of the public sight after such an embarrassment. Not Marshand. He's fooled the low income, low information Jackson voter for so long now that he feels it's his inherent right to serve in a position of public trust over these losers. Carry on Marshand. I'm sure your next hustle is right around the corner.
Post a Comment