So you're a "content creator" who wants to get on the sidelines at high school football games. Well, things are a'changing at local high schools this season.
How many other schools will adopt this policy? Blake Levine had a few things to say about the matter.


%20(3).png)


12 comments:
What is the reason for assessing the fee? Are there that many media wanting to attend the games that the sideline is crowded?
RMQ
MRA posted almost an identical graphic back in early August. I'm sure there are others. It's the new thing. School's are getting ahead of all the wannabe creators and/or NIL promoters on the sidelines.
JA posted something last week similar but not sure they're charging for credentials (yet)
You can sell your footage and videos to the kids so they can make cool edits and post them on social media. I use to do it back in my football days it is fun
JA posted a wanted ad in the delta seeking “blind side sized guy - free everything”
@1:17 lol I hear they put an ad in the Noxubee County paper, too. Trying to find the next Jeff Simmons
Haven’t seen Flowood put this policy in yet, but they did have a few openings for kindergarten assistants due to the early retirements last year.
I'm glad to see this. I work game security for one of the large metro area teams and I get tired of the freelancers trying to get onto the sidelines and field area.
Did MHSAA send a template to every school in the state? Why are they notices identical? Did MHSAA recommend the fees? I have no issue with schools/districts getting freelancers under control, but seeing they are all using the same form is weird.
Every Tom, Dick, and Harriet is grabbing a camera and claiming to be a journalist. Sort of like KF.
3:25 LMAO
Sort of like KF.
KF has done more for journalism and this state than your sorry ass. Go away dickwad.
Post a Comment