Here we geaux.
5 of 42 Madison County precincts are counted.
Fitch doubled McRae's votes: 69-31%
Chaney: 73-27% over Mosley
Bailey over Greer: 78-22% Wow.
Pantin: 57%, Wray: 27%, Hodges: 17%
Phillips: 55%, Hancock: 45% (40 votes apart)
Pickering: 67%, 421 votes
Mayor Mary: 32%, 203 votes
Pantin: 55%, 338
Hodges: 19%, 115
Wray: 27%, 164
Hancock: 48%, 295
Phillips: 52%, 317
Hinds County election results are screwed up. Shows all precincts counted and is obviously wrong as vote totals only reflect a handful of precincts.
Pickering, Stacey (i) 6,120 69%
Butler, Mary, 781 31%
Longwitz, Will 160 78%
Billingsley, Bill 44 22%
Mayor Mary: 44%, 1,152
Pickering: 56%, 1,473
Bomgar: 70%, 486
Bartley: 30%, 203
Longwitz: 67%, 607
Billingsley: 32%, 289
Pantin: 37%, 931
Wray: 36%, 926
Hodges: 671, 27%
Hancock: 54%, 1,347
Phillips: 46%, 1,169
John Bell Crosby: 35%, 354
Sheila Jones: 65%, 658
Jill Ford: 62%, 97
Gerald Steen: 38%, 59
Harbour: 58%, 115
Shack: 42%, 82
Weisenberger: 28%, 112,
Loyd Spivey: 26%, 105
Kelly Williams: 16%, 64
Blayne Ingram: 16%, 63
Featherston: 10%, 41
The Hinds County results are bogus. They show 100% precincts reporting no matter what the numbers are. SO at this point, ignore the precinct percentages and just go off the total % of votes cast and total number of votes. Ridiculous. Rankin is no better. It can't
8:45 Time to go to statewides.
Pickering, Stacey 20,228 66%
Butler, Mary 10,355 34%
302 of 1811 Precincts Reporting - 17%
Chaney, Mike 20,217 69%
Mosley, John 9,064 31%
294 of 1811 Precincts Reporting - 16%
Bailey, Brent 4,065 64%
Greer, Tony 2,271 36%
Fitch, Lynn 17,123 56%
McRae, David 13,491 44%
326 of 1811 Precincts Reporting - 18%
8:51 Madison County
Mayor Mary: 47%, 3,479
Pickering: 53%, 3,888
Bomgar: 68%, 2,349
Bartley: 31%, 1,084
Billingsley: 33%, 1,460
Longwitz: 67%, 2,952
Hancock: 54%, 3,809
Phillip: 46%, 3,244
Pantin: 33%, 2,313
Wray: 37%, 2,568
Hodges: 30%, 2,112
Baxter: 54%, 902
Howland: 46%, 783
Sheila Jones: 64%, 1,657
John Bell: 36%, 929
Jill Ford: 64%, 714
Gerald Steen: 35%, 394
Thurston Howell III: 19%
Blayne Ingram: 17%
The DUI Lawyer: 16%
The Gun Guy: 48%
Sue Townsend 2,194 53%
Richard Morrison 1,472 36%
Bobby J. Franklin 455 11%
24% OF PRECINCTS REPORTING
Sheriff Lewis is in a real fight. Stanley Alexander is getting clobbered. The Hinds County election results are screwed up again as they are every year. Rankin still is not posting their results.
Comcast really sucks tonight.
Mayor Mary: 47%, 5,905
Pickering: 53%, 6,650
Bomgar: 67%, 3,535
Bartley: 33%, 1,705
Bill: 31%, 2,638
Will: 69%, 5,826
Hancock: 54%, 6,522
Phillips: 46%, 5,486
Wray: 37%, 4,473
Pantin: 32%, 3,789
Hodges: 31%, 3,653
41/42. Getting close
Sheila: 63%, 2,054
John Bell: 37%, 1,214
Slumlord: 57%, 2,438
Mr. Mom: 42%, 1,769
Mr. Smoove: 51.5%, 1,251
Beauty Queen: 48.3%, 1,251
9:30. Back to Hinds. Upset in Sheriff's race.
Tyrone L. Lewis 11,422 42.92
Victor P. Mason 13,798 51.85
Should be at least 5,000 more votes outstanding.
Santore' D. Bracey 5,232 20.17
Eddie J. Fair 20,527 79.13
Robert Graham 4,655 75.34
Vallena J. Greer 903 14.61
Albert Wilson 553 8.95
David L. Archie 1,770 34.99
Alphonso Hunter 1,046 20.68
Darrel McQuirter 2,159 42.68
Silas Bolden, Jr. 672 13.45
Peggy Hobson Calhoun 3,323 66.49
Jeff Stallworth 939 18.79
Vikki Dillon-Mumford 6,661 25.66
Cedric Morgan 2,414 9.30
Zack Wallace 16,544 63.73
Stanley Alexander 7,322 28.44
Robert Shuler Smith 18,230 70.81
No apologies on this one. Got the good ole ass kicked tonight. I can handle an ass-kicking. let it commence.
9:50 AM Back to Madison for one final time.
Bomgar demolishes Bartley, 68-32. He more than doubled his votes.
Circuit Clerk's race is going to a runoff.
Wray (39%) and Pantin (30.69%) survive. Hodges was back at 30.01%.
Pamela Hancock beat Allen Phillip for prosecuting attorney 54-46%.
Big loss in District 1. Sheila beats John Bell 62-38%
Upset in District 2. Baxter beats Howland 57-43%. Wow.
Jill almost pulls it off in District 3. She loses by 69 votes. 50.87-49.02%. Almost.
Brad Harbour beats the Shack for constable, 69-31%. Over a thousand vote difference.
Then there is the Justice Court race for District 3.
Spivey wins but Weisenberger makes the runoff. 25-23%. Ingram back at 20% and Featherston at 16%.
Comcast internet is real slow tonight. Taking forever to refresh sites and open pdf's. ATT LTE is actually moving much faster so am using that some. Sorry.
10:00 PM Hinds County.
Stanley Alexander 9,148 28.21
Robert Shuler Smith 23,075 71.16
Samuel Lee Begley 1,097 32.27
Tammy Cotton 952 28.01
Kathy Sykes 1,320 38.83
Vikki Dillon-Mumford 8,495 26.11
Cedric Morgan 2,996 9.21
Zack Wallace 20,694 63.59
Tyrone L. Lewis 14,534 43.55
Victor P. Mason 17,226 51.61
Anthony P. Thomas 1,272 3.81
David L. Archie 3,182 39.77
Alphonso Hunter 1,362 17.02
Darrel McQuirter 3,368 42.09
Silas Bolden, Jr. 810 13.11
Peggy Hobson Calhoun 4,158 67.31
Jeff Stallworth 1,141 18.47
10:06: Time for statewide races. No real surprises so we haven't covered them too much.
Chaney, Mike 119,658 71%
Mosley, John 48,430 29%
Bailey, Brent 32,744 63%
Greer, Tony 19,398 37%
Another good man who listened to Phil Bryant and paid dearly for it. It should have never come to this.
Stacey clobbers the Queen.
Pickering, Stacey 117,127 67%
Butler, Mary 58,070 33%
10:15. Legislature. Get ready. There are some surprises.
Look at Desoto:
Criswell, Dana 953 56%
Hamilton, Eugene (i) 763 44%
Hopkins, Steve 1,297 55%
Jennings, Wanda(i) 1,056 45%
Henley, Ashley 661 56%
Nelson, Pat (i) 514 44%
Take that Kuykendall and Ronnie Damn McGee.
Rogers, Ray (i) 1,807 55%
Stephens, Randall 1,502 45%
Bell, Christopher Dem 1,259 49%
Coleman, Arquillas Dem 659 26%
Covington, James Dem 644 25%
Begley, Samuel Dem 789 37%
Sykes, Kathy Dem 773 36%
Cotton, Tammy Dem 574 27%
Wow. Nancy Collins went down.
McMahan, Chad GOP 3,818 68%
Collins, Nancy (i) GOP 1,773 32%
Here we go. The war that never was.
Jones, Kenneth (i) Dem 3,286 53%
Blackmon, Barbara Dem 2,883 47%
Longwitz, Will (i) GOP 7,562 71%
Billingsley, Bill GOP 3,153 29%
Sojourner, Melanie (i) GOP 1,806 56%
Reed, Lane GOP 1,178 36%
Moroney, Curtis GOP 262 8%
Melanie is looking good.
This one is huge. Vicki loses? Wow.
Gray, Robert Dem 92,291 50%
Slater, Vicki Dem 58,190 31%
Short, Valerie Dem 35,794 19%
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Here we geaux.
Oct 17, 2016
Oct 17, 2016
Oct 17, 2016
Oct 16, 2016
The Rez News
The Market Ticker
And The Valley Shook
Ms. Business Journal
Ace of Spades
Most popular posts last week.
- ► 2016 (1220)
- Danks sets bond at one million dollars for gratifi...
- Rankin woman defends herself against domestic viol...
- Bye-bye Best Buy
- Showing you the money in Jackson
- Jackson City Council responds to Mayor with its ow...
- Savage of the Day
- Trump slams Hillary, Luntz can't comprehend any of...
- Shylock v. The Cherokee?
- Freelons sued for copyright violations
- Madison PD arrest suspect in gratification of lust...
- Tony Davis asks Sheriff's lawyer for mercy
- As the Mud Slings.....
- Walker running for Judge
- Another woman sues DPS for discrimination and reta...
- What's a few million dollars between friends?
- The camera can work both ways
- The Apple fanboys might cry
- Rankin police create "safe lots" for internet tran...
- Bloom County
- Inside the mind of a maniac
- Stokes opposes investigation (Video)
- Hate it when this happens.
- Regaining one's past
- SOS and Jackson work to sell tax-forfeited propert...
- Killer sued prior station for racism.
- SANDERS SPEAKS!!!
- Two reporters murdered while covering story
- Court to Tony Davis and Sheila Lewis: Shut up and ...
- Election night thread. Anita, Spivey, Darrel win....
- Get out and vote for Darrel McQuirter today
- David Archie people going to David Archie
- Jackson restaurants charge waitresses wanting bett...
- Nothing to see here, move along.
- Nobody & AG go at it
- Getting desperate?
- Think twice before directly reimbursing employee f...
- Twelve applications for tourism sales tax rebates
- Bloom County
- JPD Chief Jimmy Wilson tried to stop Melton
- You knew it was coming. (Updated)
- JPD arrests pimps & ho's
- Renaissance applied for sales tax rebates
- No comment: Pro Se edition.
- Benjamin pleads not guilty to bribery charges.
- Waggoner pleads guilty in Chris Epps scandal.
- Nobody tries to stop mailer investigation
- Irb Benjamin and Sam Waggoner indicted in Chris Ep...
- Costco chaos
- At her worst, she is still better......
- Suspect in Spillway chase arrested.
- Jackson man beaten to death at softball field with...
- Local hospitals combine laundry cleaning services....
- Former Cochran aide admits he is a drug-dealing Pa...
- Stokes sticks it to DA Man.
- We need David Archie....... at the WWF, Nitro, or...
- Governor hits newspaper editor from behind
- Jessica Chambers update: Family expects an arrest ...
- Mayor Yarber to council: We looked at tax increase...
- $15 an hour meets basic math.
- Ashby to council: Collect the money instead of rai...
- St. Paddy's Day Parade, 1984
- Kyle Brown fund-raiser tonight in Rankin County
- Reeves Barbour rejects deal, will stand & fight ch...
- Gene knew BUT he was doing it for you.
- Update on injured Clinton police officer
- Auditor returns money to Warren County
- Moody's downgrades Mississippi Power debt.
- We report, you decide: Sorority Swimsuit edition
- Taxing the Cloud
- Water conservation notice lifted.
- "Badazz" "Bekillenem" burns up in carjacked car. ...
- Remembering the past: Over 200 people die in Natch...
- Too funny.
- NE Jackson developer sued for fraud and negligence...
- It happens.
- No comment.
- There she blows.
- PSC Candidate Brent Bailey speaks out on rate hike...
- Clinton PD busts gang
- Ridgeland tax hike on the drawing board.
- Professional courtesy?
- Getting closer
- Madison PD bust counterfeit ring
- Anna Stephens buys another house
- Mayor Gene & Ridgeland residents spar over Costco ...
- Suffer the little children.......
- Oh really?
- Dear Kevin Upchurch.....
- Julia Hodges endorses Michael Pantin for Madison C...
- Update on Anglin's convenience store.
- Sheriff Lewis seeks injuction and defamation damag...
- 235 families approved for education scholarships f...
- It's Stokes.
- Jackson crime stats
- Costco conspiracy in Ridgeland?
- Woman alleges Penn's withdrew job offer because sh...
- Code of Silence for Reverend Stallworth?
- The Hinds County election results.
- ▼ August (139)
- ► 2014 (1315)
- ► 2013 (1080)
- ► 2012 (1089)
- ► 2011 (1054)
- ► 2010 (942)
- ► 2009 (976)
- ► 2008 (932)
- ► 2007 (398)
The Kingfish's Favorite Posts
- Presenting the Mississippi State Capitol (Video)
- Editorial: The airport belongs to Jackson. Period.
- Kelly arrested for taking pics of Rose Cochran
- The Real Face of Mississippi Government
- PERS gets mo' money but funding level falls
- Majority black public school districts spend more, waste more, fail more
- Jackson's water bond failure: The REST of the story.
- Time to return fire on Banks
- Supervisor votes on projects next to land he owns
- Throwdown at the Levee Board
- Door shuts on another life
- Truth begins to come out in Irby case
- Judge orders interview of Irby
- Steadivest: Snakes or snake-bitten?
- Post-election thoughts
- Rest of the story about Crisler's shooting
- Jackson paying $4 million in fees
- Will Jackson end up like Birmingham
- Record-breaking fraud?
- FBI contacted MVT about Evans
- Heather Spencer police reports
- An open letter to John McCain
- Are your 401k's safe from Democrats?
- Democrats' Plans for Controlling the Media
- Who is Teresa Ghilarducci?
- Kingfish wins at Ethics Commission
- Tribe of Obama
- Berry V. Aetna (rankin County Cesspool)
- Incest in Dixie: Mississippi Legal Profession
- Jim Hood: Liar
- JFP Tax Problems? (See comments)
- The SafeCity Bill
- Isn't this called secession?
- A Black Governor in Mississippi?
- Time to grade Miles' exam
- Domestic Violence & Divorce in Mississippi
- Truthwatch, eh?
- What is Jackson Jambalaya?
- Election Night Thoughts
- Counter-Insurgency for Beginners
- Jazz for Beginngers
- Mayor Melton's Soljah
- A Leopard Can't Change His Spots, Can Jere Nash?
- Harborwalk Hoax?
- A Pox on All Your Houses
Local Media & Blogs
- Clarion Ledger (Jackson, MS Gannett Newspaper)
- Mississippi Magazine
- The Rez News
- West Jackson Facebook page
- Y'all Politics
- Downtown Jackson Partners
- Mississippi Litigation Review
- Jackson Free Press (Jackson, MS Alternative Weekly)
- The Magnolia Report
- Majority in Mississippi
- The Northside Sun
- Mississippi Magazine
- The Mississippi Link
- Tom Head's Civil Liberties Website
- Blog on Mississippi Sovereignty Commission
- Harborwalk Thread (Jackson's Latest Boondoggle)
Wrestling returns, except this time it will be a Battle Royal with Othor Cain, Ben Allen, Kim Wade, Haley Fisackerly, Alan Lange, and “Big Cat” Donna Ladd all in the ring at the same time. The Battle Royal will be in a steel cage, no time limit, no referee, and the losers must leave town. Marshand Crisler will be the honorary referee (as it gives him a title without actually having to do anything).
Meet KIM Waaaaaade at the Entergy Tent. For five pesos, Kim will sell you a chance to win a deed to a crack house on Ridgeway Street stuffed in the Howard Industries pinata. Don't worry if the pinata is beaten to shreds, as Mr. Wade has Jose, Emmanuel, and Carlos, all illegal immigrants, available as replacements for the it. Upon leaving the Entergy tent, fig leaves will be available in case Entergy literally takes everything you have as part of its Trollfest ticket price adjustment charge.
Donna Ladd of The Jackson Free Press will give several classes on learning how to write. Smearing, writing without factchecking, and reporting only one side of a story will be covered. A donation to pay their taxes will be accepted and she will be signing copies of their former federal tax liens. Ms. Ladd will give a dramatic reading of her two award-winning essays (They received The Jackson Free Press "Best Of" awards.) "Why everything is always about me" and "Why I cover murders better than anyone else in Jackson".
In the spirit of helping those who are less fortunate, Trollfest '09 adopts a cause for which a portion of the proceeds and donations will be donated: Keeping Frank Melton in his home. The “Keep Frank Melton From Being Homeless” booth will sell chances for five dollars to pin the tail on the jackass. John Reeves has graciously volunteered to be the jackass for this honorable excursion into saving Frank's ass. What's an ass between two friends after all? If Mr. Reeves is unable to um, perform, Speaker Billy McCoy has also volunteered as when the word “jackass” was mentioned he immediately ran as fast as he could to sign up.
In order to help clean up the legal profession, Adam Kilgore of the Mississippi Bar will be giving away free, round-trip plane tickets to the North Pole where they keep their bar complaint forms (which are NOT available online). If you don't want to go to the North Pole, you can enjoy Brant Brantley's (of the Mississippi Commission on Judicial Performance) free guided tours of the quicksand field over by High Street where all complaints against judges disappear. If for some reason you are unable to control yourself, never fear; Judge Houston Patton will operate his jail where no lawyers are needed or allowed as you just sit there for minutes... hours.... months...years until he decides he is tired of you sitting in his jail. Do not think Judge Patton is a bad judge however as he plans to serve free Mad Dog 20/20 to all inmates.
Trollfest '09 is a pet-friendly event as well. Feel free to bring your dog with you and do not worry if your pet gets hungry, as employees of the Jackson Zoo will be on hand to provide some of their animals as food when it gets to be feeding time for your little loved one.
Relax at the Fox News Tent. Since there are only three blonde reporters in Jackson (being blonde is a requirement for working at Fox News), Megan and Kathryn from WAPT and Wendy from WLBT will be on loan to Fox. To gain admittance to the VIP section, bring either your Republican Party ID card or a Rebel Flag. Bringing both and a torn-up Obama yard sign will entitle you to free drinks served by Megan, Wendy, and Kathryn. Get your tickets now. Since this is an event for trolls, no ID is required. Just bring the hate. Bring the family, Trollfest '09 is for EVERYONE!!!
This is definitely a Beaver production.
Note: Security provided by INS.
There will be a hugging booth where in exchange for your young son, Frank Melton will give you a loooong hug. Trollfest will have a dunking booth where Muhammed the terrorist will curse you to Allah as you try to hit a target that will drop him into a vat of pig grease. However, in the true spirit of Separate But Equal, Don Imus and someone from NE Jackson will also sit in the dunking booth for an equal amount of time. Tom Head will give a reading for two hours on why he can't figure out who the hell he is. Cliff Cargill will give lessons with his .80 caliber desert eagle, using Frank Melton photos as targets. Tackleberry will be on hand for an autograph session. KIM Waaaaaade will be passing out free titles and deeds to crackhouses formerly owned by The Wood Street Players.
If you get tired come relax at the Fox News Tent. To gain admittance to the VIP section, bring either your Republican Party ID card or a Rebel Flag. Bringing both will entitle you to free drinks.Get your tickets now. Since this is an event for trolls, no ID is required, just bring the hate. Bring the family, Trollfest '07 is for EVERYONE!!!
This is definitely a Beaver production.
Note: Security provided by INS.