Water Conservation Advisory for the City of Jackson
The City of Jackson requests customers of the city's drinking water service area to conserve water and where possible limit use to critical needs as water personnel address water loss related to water main breaks. Customers are being asked to conserve water until further notice.
Customers are asked to eliminate nonessential uses of water, which include the following:
• The use of hoses, sprinklers or other means for sprinkling or watering of shrubbery, trees, lawns, grass, plants, vines, gardens, vegetables, flowers or other vegetation.
• The use of water for washing automobiles, trucks, trailers, trailer houses or other type of mobile equipment.
• The washing of streets, driveways, parking lots, service station aprons, office buildings, exterior of homes, sidewalks, apartments or other outdoor surfaces.
• The operation of an ornamental fountain or other structures making a similar use of water.
• The use of water for filling swimming or wading pools.
The city greatly appreciates your assistance in ensuring that all customers will continue to receive safe, adequate and reliable water service. If you have any questions or concerns, please call 601.960.2723 or601.960.1777.
Sent from my BlackBerry Passport