Collection of all posts on Irby case
BREAKING: Family not notified. Spoke to the wife of John Dedousis, Elaine. She authorized me to state the family was not notifed by the Governor's office and they only found out a few minutes before we spoke even though they were on the list to be contacted by the state. Mr. Dedousis said "I am speechless. I'm appalled. Its amazing what political connections can do. The family plans on taking some form of action which will be decided upon in the next 24 hours."
Original post: You read right. Karen Irby's sentence is commuted to three years of house arrest.Here is the list. Its on page 7.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Collection of all posts on Irby case
Hancock Law Firm
ATTN: Jackson Jambalaya
855 S. Pear Orchard Rd., Building 100
Ridgeland, MS 39157
MEDIA NEWS GROUP
Jan 22, 2015
Jan 21, 2015
The Rez News
The Market Ticker
And The Valley Shook
Ms. Business Journal
Soldier of Fortune
Ace of Spades
Most popular posts last week.
- Friday night at the fights
- Summers was arrested for drug dealing in 2013
- Police officer dies of self-inflicted gunshot wound.
- Chris Summers stalked and pulled gun on suspect; Update: Suspect surrenders.
- JPD searching for suspect
- Guest to Boyd: Come on back to Madison County
- Back in jail.
- ► 2014 (1315)
- ► 2013 (1080)
- You can' t make this up.
- Governor Bryant asks court to dismiss him from par...
- Pardonees file request for emergency stay with Mis...
- Davis: I'm gay & I'm here to stay BUT the kinfolk ...
- Cottonmouth: he funny.
- More dollars for Davis
- Haley speaks
- Latest crime stats
- Notice anything?
- NY Times reports more details on the pardons
- Happy Birthday KIM Waaaaaaaaaaade!!!
- Perverted Justice: The perfect name for the 2006 s...
- Travelstead indicted.
- MDOT freezes all new funding for Southaven
- Judge Green expunges Pillow arrest. No Hinds Count...
- FOOD FIGHT!!!
- This can't be good.
- Hinds judges recuse themselves, Top court appoints...
- Did another Davis break the law?
- Judge Green to Jim Hood: Ten more days (Complete v...
- Save this mutt.
- Did Jim Hood think before he started suing?
- Latest meeting of Madison BOS.
- Sure hate it when this happens
- WLBT: Harvey announces his opposition to Byram-Cli...
- Sweetheart deals in Southaven? (UPDATED)
- The list is out!!!
- Energy & natural gas
- We need a laugh
- The REST of the story on the Hindman prosecution.
- Remembering Stuart Irby
- Harvey trying to kill Byram-Clinton corridor proje...
- Farewell to Stuart Irby.
- Stuart Irby Found Dead
- Remembering the war
- It's now official
- Phase II is almost here.
- Tomorrow night it starts: SPAMALOT!!!
- Latest from House Management Committee (Video)
- New section on PERS
- And the Democrats try to tie it to pardons.
- Bill to limit outside attorney's fees filed.
- No comment.
- Looks like paywalls are coming to the Clarion-Ledg...
- Homeward bound
- House hires Policy Director & cuts Pro-Tem's pay. ...
- CNBC Food Fight!!!
- Democrats call for shortened session
- Word on the street is..........
- One question about the pardons.
- Check out this pardon.
- Rankin County School Board opposes secession (Vide...
- Haley responds
- The pardon porcupine gets stickier
- Homeland Security Deputy Director indicted
- Here's another one.
- Karen Irby commuted to 3 years of house arrest.
- Kitchens: Governor is "insane" for pardoning Gatli...
- The Bryant team
- Israeli reception for Governor Bryant last night (...
- Good job Bama.
- IT'S ON!!!!!!!
- Stupid crook story
- She's back
- Bama going down TONIGHT!!!
- McCartney: Miles is LSU's "Bo"
- Plunging into the Deep Web
- Democrats slam GOP over Barbour pardon
- WSJ: Convention centers gone wild
- First meeting of House Management Committee (Video...
- Vann Leonard pleads guilty...... again
- Lt. Governor announces chairmen
- Text of Lieutenant Governor's speech
- Latest from 2 Gutta
- City of Madison assumes control of the Ark
- Kennie had his coming-out party Monday (Video)
- Almost time
- Hederman out, Nosef in as GOP Chairman
- Leg Lagniappe
- She's baaaaaa-aaack!!!
- Steadivest properties auctioned off
- Sheriff Tyrone Lewis announces new command staff (...
- Stokes wants to cut Sheriff's budget then sounds l...
- Good Luck to Tyrone Lewis.
- Moak named head of House Democrats
- SPRING BREAK!!!
- Thanks BCS for screwing up a good thing.
- Almost there
- Happy New Year
- ▼ January (90)
- ► 2011 (1054)
- ► 2010 (944)
- ► 2009 (976)
- ► 2008 (932)
- ► 2007 (398)
The Kingfish's Favorite Posts
- Kelly arrested for taking pics of Rose Cochran
- The Real Face of Mississippi Government
- PERS gets mo' money but funding level falls
- Majority black public school districts spend more, waste more, fail more
- Jackson's water bond failure: The REST of the story.
- Time to return fire on Banks
- Supervisor votes on projects next to land he owns
- Throwdown at the Levee Board
- Door shuts on another life
- Truth begins to come out in Irby case
- Judge orders interview of Irby
- Steadivest: Snakes or snake-bitten?
- Post-election thoughts
- Rest of the story about Crisler's shooting
- Jackson paying $4 million in fees
- Will Jackson end up like Birmingham
- Record-breaking fraud?
- FBI contacted MVT about Evans
- Heather Spencer police reports
- An open letter to John McCain
- Are your 401k's safe from Democrats?
- Democrats' Plans for Controlling the Media
- Who is Teresa Ghilarducci?
- Kingfish wins at Ethics Commission
- Tribe of Obama
- Berry V. Aetna (rankin County Cesspool)
- Incest in Dixie: Mississippi Legal Profession
- Jim Hood: Liar
- JFP Tax Problems? (See comments)
- The SafeCity Bill
- Isn't this called secession?
- A Black Governor in Mississippi?
- Time to grade Miles' exam
- Domestic Violence & Divorce in Mississippi
- Truthwatch, eh?
- What is Jackson Jambalaya?
- Election Night Thoughts
- Counter-Insurgency for Beginners
- Jazz for Beginngers
- Mayor Melton's Soljah
- A Leopard Can't Change His Spots, Can Jere Nash?
- Harborwalk Hoax?
- A Pox on All Your Houses
Local Media & Blogs
- Clarion Ledger (Jackson, MS Gannett Newspaper)
- Jackson NOW!
- The Rez News
- Y'all Politics
- Mississippi Wiki
- Mississippi Litigation Review
- Jackson Free Press (Jackson, MS Alternative Weekly)
- The Magnolia Report
- Majority in Mississippi
- The Perception of Life
- The Northside Sun
- Mississippi Magazine
- The Mississippi Link
- Other Cain Report
- Tom Head's Civil Liberties Website
- Blog on Mississippi Sovereignty Commission
- Harborwalk Thread (Jackson's Latest Boondoggle)
Wrestling returns, except this time it will be a Battle Royal with Othor Cain, Ben Allen, Kim Wade, Haley Fisackerly, Alan Lange, and “Big Cat” Donna Ladd all in the ring at the same time. The Battle Royal will be in a steel cage, no time limit, no referee, and the losers must leave town. Marshand Crisler will be the honorary referee (as it gives him a title without actually having to do anything).
Meet KIM Waaaaaade at the Entergy Tent. For five pesos, Kim will sell you a chance to win a deed to a crack house on Ridgeway Street stuffed in the Howard Industries pinata. Don't worry if the pinata is beaten to shreds, as Mr. Wade has Jose, Emmanuel, and Carlos, all illegal immigrants, available as replacements for the it. Upon leaving the Entergy tent, fig leaves will be available in case Entergy literally takes everything you have as part of its Trollfest ticket price adjustment charge.
Donna Ladd of The Jackson Free Press will give several classes on learning how to write. Smearing, writing without factchecking, and reporting only one side of a story will be covered. A donation to pay their taxes will be accepted and she will be signing copies of their former federal tax liens. Ms. Ladd will give a dramatic reading of her two award-winning essays (They received The Jackson Free Press "Best Of" awards.) "Why everything is always about me" and "Why I cover murders better than anyone else in Jackson".
In the spirit of helping those who are less fortunate, Trollfest '09 adopts a cause for which a portion of the proceeds and donations will be donated: Keeping Frank Melton in his home. The “Keep Frank Melton From Being Homeless” booth will sell chances for five dollars to pin the tail on the jackass. John Reeves has graciously volunteered to be the jackass for this honorable excursion into saving Frank's ass. What's an ass between two friends after all? If Mr. Reeves is unable to um, perform, Speaker Billy McCoy has also volunteered as when the word “jackass” was mentioned he immediately ran as fast as he could to sign up.
In order to help clean up the legal profession, Adam Kilgore of the Mississippi Bar will be giving away free, round-trip plane tickets to the North Pole where they keep their bar complaint forms (which are NOT available online). If you don't want to go to the North Pole, you can enjoy Brant Brantley's (of the Mississippi Commission on Judicial Performance) free guided tours of the quicksand field over by High Street where all complaints against judges disappear. If for some reason you are unable to control yourself, never fear; Judge Houston Patton will operate his jail where no lawyers are needed or allowed as you just sit there for minutes... hours.... months...years until he decides he is tired of you sitting in his jail. Do not think Judge Patton is a bad judge however as he plans to serve free Mad Dog 20/20 to all inmates.
Trollfest '09 is a pet-friendly event as well. Feel free to bring your dog with you and do not worry if your pet gets hungry, as employees of the Jackson Zoo will be on hand to provide some of their animals as food when it gets to be feeding time for your little loved one.
Relax at the Fox News Tent. Since there are only three blonde reporters in Jackson (being blonde is a requirement for working at Fox News), Megan and Kathryn from WAPT and Wendy from WLBT will be on loan to Fox. To gain admittance to the VIP section, bring either your Republican Party ID card or a Rebel Flag. Bringing both and a torn-up Obama yard sign will entitle you to free drinks served by Megan, Wendy, and Kathryn. Get your tickets now. Since this is an event for trolls, no ID is required. Just bring the hate. Bring the family, Trollfest '09 is for EVERYONE!!!
This is definitely a Beaver production.
Note: Security provided by INS.
There will be a hugging booth where in exchange for your young son, Frank Melton will give you a loooong hug. Trollfest will have a dunking booth where Muhammed the terrorist will curse you to Allah as you try to hit a target that will drop him into a vat of pig grease. However, in the true spirit of Separate But Equal, Don Imus and someone from NE Jackson will also sit in the dunking booth for an equal amount of time. Tom Head will give a reading for two hours on why he can't figure out who the hell he is. Cliff Cargill will give lessons with his .80 caliber desert eagle, using Frank Melton photos as targets. Tackleberry will be on hand for an autograph session. KIM Waaaaaade will be passing out free titles and deeds to crackhouses formerly owned by The Wood Street Players.
If you get tired come relax at the Fox News Tent. To gain admittance to the VIP section, bring either your Republican Party ID card or a Rebel Flag. Bringing both will entitle you to free drinks.Get your tickets now. Since this is an event for trolls, no ID is required, just bring the hate. Bring the family, Trollfest '07 is for EVERYONE!!!
This is definitely a Beaver production.
Note: Security provided by INS.