State Auditor Shadrack White and Ag Commish Andrew Gipson issued the following statements in response to Attorney General Lynn Fitch announcing her gubernatorial bid yesterday.
State Auditor Shadrack White Campaign
Clinton Soffer, general consultant for the Shad White campaign, issued the following statement regarding the 2027 Governor's race:
"Auditor White is deployed overseas in the Middle East with the National Guard right now during this conflict with Iran. When he returns from his deployment, his focus will be on helping President Trump keep Republican control of Congress so he can continue delivering wins for the American people. Auditor White will have plenty to say about the Governor's race after the midterms."
Ag Commish Andrew Gipson
As I’ve travelled our great state over the last year, I’ve stated many times that I expect to be the most conservative candidate running to be Mississippi’s next Governor. I still believe that today. That said, I welcome Attorney General Lynn Fitch to the gubernatorial race. This campaign - and all Mississippi residents - deserve a spirited discussion about the issues, our records, and our conservative visions for the future. I welcome that discussion, and look forward to continuing to highlight my conservative record on issues such as safeguarding life and liberty, protecting our second amendment, lowering taxes, and expanding our God-given personal freedoms. Mississippi deserves authentic, conservative stewardship as the foundational quality of our next Governor. May the most conservative candidate prevail.

6 comments:
This will be interesting, to say the least. Have to hear Shad before any decision I make.
Holy crap we're screwed.
Shad is literally Dollar General JD Vance. Pass.
When he returns from his deployment, his focus will be on helping President Trump keep Republican control of Congress so he can continue delivering wins for the American people.
How does Shad have anything to do with Congress? Press release to think he is actually relevant?
Shadrack is a little guy on a big quest. He’s like a hobbit straight out of Tolkien’s World.
Smart guy, racking up two pensions at the same time.
Post a Comment