Who says the funk died? Earth, Wind, & Fire is coming to Brandon next spring.
About the funk dying.....
A website of news, commentary, culture, & jackassery in the Jackson, Mississippi area.
Jackson Jambalaya - Copyright © 2008 · Theme by Brian Gardner · Bloggerized by Zona Cerebral and GirlyBlogger

15 comments:
“Boogie Wonderland” Never Forget The Funk!
I plan to be there. My 3rd EW&F concert at the Amphitheater. April will be the perfect time of year for an outdoor concert.
A mini-orchestra. Their arrangements are the best. The best.
Hey Jackson they are going to Brandon NOT Jackson
Great news! My wife and I have seen them many times. We'll be there.
I wish wwe wrestling would go there
Crap like that, is why I have to wear gun-range earplugs AND gun-range earmuffs, just to go into a grocery store. Will we EVER be free of that garbage?
I just knew a crotch would show up but he's kind of late
Rankin County should really welcome them, since the core members are Rankin County “Adams “from Fannin. But Rankin is going to Rankin
First album I ever bought was 'All n All'. 'Serpentine Fire'; 'September'. Great album.
1:03 hates a good time, but loves a good comma
This will be incredible. Love Earth Wind and Fire.
"They only play country music at the Brandon Amphitheatre"........
I wouldn't come outside if they were playing in the street in front of my house!
I have heard from several that it was the BEST concert! Everyone dancing and grooving. I bet they put on a good show.
Post a Comment