Freddy managed to survive Jackson.
The German tourist made quite a name for himself as he traveled across America in his World Cup excursion. Freddy returned to check out some SEC football. While visiting the South, Freddy stayed in Jackson.
Wish he had known he was coming to Jackson. We could have made sure he had a much better experience. ;-).
If you want to see the rest of his travels, check out his Twitter feed.

10 comments:
Of course he managed. It's not that bad.
Lmao, he went into that IHOP at the Briarwood exit and the one employee was asleep in a booth.
It never is until it is….
There are now cities in Germany far worse than Jackson. Plus Germany’s intelligence leadership just got arrested for treason for espionage behalf of Israel.
Thanks for this update. When I saw his post about walking around that area I worried for him.
Who's going to tell him?
"It's not that bad" - What we need is a 'CAPTION THIS' contest to go with that post.
>>WALKIN' AROUND JACKSON AT NIGHT, AIN'T THAT BAD, BUT<<
@3:29 I walk around Jackson at night all the time. I'm doing fine.
LOL I love that all this did was prove that even in a terrifying “sketchy” area of Jackson you’ll be just fine. He definitely could have stayed in the Eastover Marriott or the Homewood Suites in Fondren but I think they were using cheap hotels everywhere they went.
I’m convinced that the only danger in Jackson these days (with Capitol PD) is domestic. How often are random strangers the target of crimes in pertinent areas? It’s pretty infrequent.
Post a Comment