The apple apparently does not fall too far from the tree. A Madison County jury indicted Michael Hutton for gratification of lust on September 4. The victim was a minor. The indictment states:
Hutton waived arraignment and pleaded not guilty. Madison County Circuit Judge Dewey Arthur set Hutton's bond at $30,000. Judge Arthur scheduled Hutton's trial for February 1, 2027. Attorney Mel Coxwell represents the defendant.
Hutton is the son of someone familiar to long-time JJ readers: Steve Hutton. Hutton pleaded guilty to promoting prostitution in 2021.




4 comments:
Steve Hutton's story has yet to be fully told. The johns have never been identified and prosecuted. if that ever happens, it's going to make Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil look like a kindergarten tale.
I feel sorry for Joni, whom I knew at Colonial Heights Baptist from 1996 to 1999.
No way! They're members of the church.
Show me the way to the next Whiskey Bar. I don't know why, I don't know why.
Show me the way to the next little girl. I don't know why. I don't know why. - Doors-
Post a Comment