Fixed!
Don't know which was worse, the music or the fight.
A website of news, commentary, culture, & jackassery in the Jackson, Mississippi area.
Jackson Jambalaya - Copyright © 2008 · Theme by Brian Gardner · Bloggerized by Zona Cerebral and GirlyBlogger

38 comments:
Kingfish, can these blogs have smell added?
South Rankin County.
Oh crap!
Some people just can’t hold there liquor and other stuff
Video not available
Why do you continually post shit that either is unavailable or 'can't be viewed'?
Kicking the guy in the head. who is already down and getting gang jumped ..sooner or later there can be consequences for doing that.
I hear Rankin is known for the Stankin already.
Somebody come get Mamaw and Papaw and take them home.
I’m trying to unsee it - wish you had just left the video unavailable
And a good time was had by all.
Lot of social media comments someone was shot in the head at Trio last night ?
These types of beatdowns don’t happen at church BBQs unless you get found to be a pdfile.
Moral of the story is stick to church functions and don’t be a chimo.
“Ain’t no good in no bottle of liquor.” Grandad
I thought the music was fine.
Looks like he got the shit beat out his ass
Whoever kicked the guy in the head is now in the crosshairs of a lawsuit. The guy couldn’t defend himself and that’s an issue.
One more thing. Whoever owns that hole in the wall should think about the future lawsuits for tripping over that dang big ass crack in the floor the contractor caused by not performing his work as required. Yall better watch out because the new wave of lawsuits coming is for slip and falls and that’s a trip and fall issue.
Roll Tide
It's likely your browser. I can't see many of these videos on my PC/Firefox but I can see them on my iPad.
Rednecks will redneck.
Next time DON'T fix it. Flush it.
Saw that happen while in high school.
We still call him shit-your-britches to this day.
Hotty Toddy
Hotty Potty
Skid marks were definitely left at the scene of this slow speed collision
LIKE
This is how white trash solves problems
Mississippi men!!! They start by walking around barefoot. They grow up to be your leaders. What a joke! Gosh, they are everywhere!
Brookhaven is in Lincoln County, not Rankin County. Some people don't know how to read a map.
"Hey Jimmy Steve, what the hell happened to you Saturday night?"
"Man, I got the shit beat outta me, bro."
Some people don't know what satire is.
No shit Sherlock.
Some of them folks still not right tho
Don’t go stupid places, after stupid hours, doing stupid things, with stupid people and you generally avoid stupid things like this.
Really embarrassing. White boys really can’t throw hands. No wonder you are all obsessed with guns. That plus your small peckers.
All chitting aside..........I see sucker punching and ganging up on a clearly inebriated man hasn't stopped.
On the other end of all this it's good to see the wives taking an active role in the recreation...A family that plays together stays together!
I remember them days...So thankful that I lived thru them!
You never complained about my size before?
Video reminds me of the old Jerry Lee Lewis classic.....I CAN STILL HEAR THE MUSIC IN THE RESTROOM. Sad songs don't care whose heart they break!!!
Post a Comment